As well as sending images or GIF's in single messages or as part of a group campaign, they can also be added to 'Automations'.
How to Setup
- Head to Automations and select 'Edit' on the applicable automation.
- Scroll down to the copy section and select the paperclip icon
- Select 'Upload Image' and select a file in which to add. Once added, select the option 'Attach to message as MMS' and then 'Add to message'.
- Once added, all customers will receive this image along with the written copy in the form of an MMS message. The MMS will look like this:
- MMS is only available to merchants with a US number.
- A customer can reply to a message with another MMS message.
- MMS messages have a maximum character limit of 1600 and are charged at 5 message segments.
- The file types available to send are: JPEG, PNG and GIF.
- Uploading an Image - Best Practices