View all your customer contacts in one central location in the Blueprint dashboard. Filter by opt-in status and date, whether customers are active or churned, the amount of orders they've made, lifetime spend and whether they are on a subscription. This can be particularly useful if searching for a specific subset of customers (such as highest value, or those opting in on a certain date) and sending them a direct message. By clicking on a contact, the message window will open allowing 1:1 conversation.
You can search by customer name or number using the search bar. Clicking on a row will automatically open up the 1:1 conversation with them.
Ability to search by Opt-in and Customer Statuses
You can quickly toggle the 'opt-in' statuses and customer statuses using the drop down filters.
- No preference: Gave number at Shopify checkout but no consent given for marketing messaging. Transactional permissions only
- Opted-in: Full marketing consent given
- Opted-out: Opted out from messaging
- Active: Has recently made a purchased and is still considered an "Active" customer.
- Churned: Hasn't made a recent purchase, no longer considered an active customer.
- No customer record: Customer number not linked to Shopify data
- Not purchased yet: Custom has yet to make their first purchase
To rank the results in descending/ascending order, click on the heading title accordingly.
- The Contacts page shows all numbers collected from Shopify not just the number collected through Blueprint.
- You will be able to view customers who gave their mobile number at checkout but didn't opt-in to receive marketing messages - these are marked "no preference".
- Selecting a contact who has no previous message history will open up a new message dialogue with that customer enabling you to message them for first time.
- Phone number
- Customer name (if linked to Shopify profile)
- Marketing Opt-in status
- Opt-in date
- Opt-out date
- Customer Status
- Total Orders
- Lifetime Revenue
- Commerce Subscription Status (taken from Shopify)