The 'New Subscription' message is sent to those customers making a first time subscription and can be setup following the steps below:
How to setup
- Head to Automations and select 'Create New'
- Name the 'Automation Title' as New Subscription or something similar and select the Triggering Event as 'Subscription - New Subscriber Activated'
- Set the 'SMS Subscription Settings' to be 'Transactional - Only for order confirmation purposes'.
- Leave the Once Per Contact/Triggering Event Filter/Exit Event toggled off (unless there are specific reasons for switching each individual option on).
- Set the time when the message is sent under 'Send first message after...' to 0 minutes so the confirmation message is sent instantly when the subscription is made. The message content can then be added below.
For more info on how best to setup the New Subscription, check out our Tips and Tricks!