The Customer Evolution timeline shows your customer pool over time and the relative totals, acquisitions and churned customers in that period.
- Green line = Customers acquired: Those who purchased for the first time in that month
- Red line = Churned: Those customers who churned in that month.
- Hovering over a month will show the statistics for that month.
- A desirable retail KPI would be to keep the 'customers acquired' larger than the 'customers churned' as this will result in an increased total pool of customers.
- This report gives a useful visual of trends and any specific times of year that lead to a gain, or loss in customers.