The lifetime value of a customer on a subscription is on average around 10x higher than a one time customer and so converting them into subscribers is key to increasing revenue. Using Relo's predictive data trigger (powered by Blueprint) you can now target those customers who are ready for a subscription by sending a flow at the optimal time when a successful conversion is most likely. It's important to note that:
- Relo triggers the email to be sent at the correct time however the content itself is not affected and is usually represented by cloning templates of what is currently running in existing flows. The trigger is simply inserted at the start of any flows.
- Generic reorder flows are usually triggered from an initial order using the trigger "placed order" and a wait period of X amount of days before an email is sent. The Relo trigger calculates a customised time period based on the individual purchase history of each customer and replaces the need for any time delays.
- Once the flow has been correctly setup with the Relo upgrade trigger in place, a link to the Magic Cart should be placed into any CTA's in the body of subsequent emails. For more info on the Magic Cart and how to setup, please see here.
Please Note: This feature is only available if using a subscription platform that integrates with the Shopify checkout such as Recharge V2. For more info on how to migrate Recharge from V1 to V2, please see here.
How to Setup a reorder flow from scratch
- Firstly make sure both your Klaviyo and Recharge accounts are integrated with Relo.
- Login to your Klaviyo and head to 'Flows'.
- If you already have a subscription flow setup you will need to duplicate this flow to be able to change the trigger using these instructions.
- If you are creating a brand new flow, head to the Flows section and select 'Create From Scratch'. DO NOT use a pre-built Klaviyo template as the triggers cannot be edited once created unless the flow is then duplicated using these instructions.
- Name the flow appropriately and and select 'Create Flow'.
- You will need to first setup the correct flow trigger. Select 'Metric' in the lefthand list.
- Under 'What action will this trigger' search for 'Upgrade to subscription by Blueprint' and select. Please note, if this option doesn't appear, please double check that Klaviyo is integrated in step 1.
- After this trigger is added you can then create the content for the upgrade email making sure to add the Magic Cart link to any CTA's. This email should be sent after 0 minutes of the trigger. This is because Relo calculates a customised time period based on the individual purchase history of each customer.
DO NOT put any 'time delay' after the upgrade trigger as this will add unnecessary time on to the prediction and reduce the conversion rate.