How to integrate Blueprint with your Klaviyo subscribers.
The Klaviyo subscriber integration allows any Klaviyo signups who have added a phone number to be added to Blueprint.*
How to Setup
- Firstly you will need to head to 'Account'
- Go to Settings > API Keys
- Select 'Create Private API Key'
- Name it "Blueprint"
- Click on the eye button to reveal the key.
You will need to send this API key (starts with pk_) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then setup your integration in the backend and let you know when complete!
How to Use
When the integration is setup, Blueprint will automatically draw any numbers taken through Klaviyo (such as through a popup) and add them to your subscriber list. Please note:
- Subscribers may require to double opt-in.
- New subscribers may take up to 10 minutes to show in your list of Subscribers.
*Please note: This feature is currently only available to US customers (UK coming soon!)