The 'Churned Subscriber' message can be sent to any subscribers who have recently cancelled their subscription. The message can be triggered at any point after a cancellation has been made as an attempt to win back the churned customer and encourage them to resubscribe.
How to setup
- Head to Automations and select 'Create New'
- Name the 'Automation Title' as Churned Subscriber or something similar and select the Triggering Event as 'Subscription - Churned Subscriber'
- Set the 'SMS Subscription Settings' to be 'Marketing - Requires explicit consent'.
- Leave the Once Per Contact/Triggering Event Filter/Exit Event toggled off (unless there are specific reasons for switching each individual option on).
- Set the time when the message is sent under 'Send first message after...' to x minutes/days depending on when you want the win back message to send after the customer has cancelled their subscription.
- If adding multiple messages in the flow, select 'Add Message' and under 'Then wait...' select the time period before the next message is sent.