The 'customer funnel' shows each stage of the customer journey, each with a key KPI, sub stat and negative statistic. The goal is to keep a customer moving through the funnel from left to right and prevent any fall-off such as cancellation or churn.
Stage 1 - SMS optins
The first stage are those customers who have entered the funnel and become marketing opt-ins. See here for more info how to build your audience.
- Primary metric: Number of SMS marketing optins acquired over time.
- Sub stat: Number of messages sent and the average revenue generated per message. For a more detailed analysis on messaging figures, head to the Messaging Analytics in your dashboard.
- Negative metric: Number of Opt-outs over time (either a customer replying "stop" or being manually unsubscribed).
Stage 2 - One time customers
The second stage are those customers who have ordered only once.
- Primary metric: Number of one time customers (and % of overall customers)
- Sub stat: Average revenue of a one time customer.
- Negative metric: Churned having only purchased once.
Stage 3 - Repeat customers
The third stage represents repeat customers or those who have ordered more than once.
- Primary metric: Number of customers who have ordered more than once.
- Sub stat: Average revenue of a one time customer and the average gap in days between orders.
- Negative metric: Churned having purchased more than once.
Stage 4 - Active Subscribers
The fourth stage represents those customers with an active subscription. See here for more info on our available subscription integrations.
- Primary metric: Number of customers with an active subscription (and % of overall customers).
- Sub stat: The average revenue of a customer who has a subscription. Note the difference in revenue between this statistic and one time/repeat customer.
- Negative metric: Customers who have cancelled their subscription (and % of overall customers).