When you log in to Relo for the first time, you will see a welcome screen outlining all of the steps required to complete your onboarding.
The welcome screen will show the following steps:
- Connect Shopify: this step will already be completed and marked as ‘done’ as you will have received instructions on how to connect your Shopify account prior to receiving your Relo login details.
- Connect Klaviyo: If you haven’t already, connect and test our Klaviyo Integration.
- Connect Recharge (optional): if you are using our Subscription Management or Upgrade to Subscription features, you will need to connect our Recharge Integration.
- Data import: this step refers to the import of your Shopify data. Whilst in progress, you will be able to see a loading spinner and this will automatically disappear when the data import is complete:
- Predictions Model Training: this step will be marked as ‘done’ once your Relo Predictions are generated and become available to view.
Once all steps are completed (with the exception of the optional step 3), the welcome screen will no longer be shown when you log in and will instead be taken to the main dashboard: