Building Your Audience
Uploading an Image - Best Practices
Here are the best practices to follow when uploading an image to make sure your message format is optimised.
Inserting an image as a link
- Recommended file size is 2MB.
- File types available: JPEG, PNG and GIF.
- Attaching image link at the end of your message will allow a preview on some devices.
MMS (US Only)
JPEG & PNG
- Recommended file size is 600KB (Images over this size will be compressed).
- Recommended 640 pixels x 1,138 pixels (9:16 aspect ratio). Images outside of this ratio may have a cropped preview on some devices.
- Maximum file size is 600KB.
- GIFs should have a max of 3-4 frames per second.
- Recommended pixel size is (480p x 480p) or (480p x 720p). GIF's outside of this ratio may have a cropped preview on some devices.
See here for more info on sending MMS messages.